Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Snow and more snow!

It's been very snowy and very cold here. The birds are out at the feeders, especially the cardinals. They look so pretty against the white snow. With all this bad weather I've gotten quite a bit of crafting done.

We have a new theme at Tag Tuesday called "Anything Goes". I sprayed a tag with inks and then added strips of texture paper & cardboard. Final touches include a postage stamp, pen nib and "at" symbol.

I also created two tags for an upcoming theme and have been working on putting the final touches on my December Daily. It's actually done, but I keep thinking of more things I want to add!!

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, love the embellishments. Thanks for your support for TT, hugs, Valerie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the postal stamp!!! Stay warm!