Monday, September 14, 2015

Two to share...

Hello! Today I'm sharing cards I've made for two design teams I'm on: Make My Monday and Ooh La La Creations. First up is this week's card for MMM - the theme is "Black & White with another color".

I used a black card base and added an embossed white cardstock piece. Then I cut flowers from pink patterned paper, using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die and layered them to the front of the card. I added a SU button to the flower center and finished the card with two stickers from Kaisercraft.


Next up - my card for Ooh La La - where the theme is "Ribbons and Bows".

I used a dark blue card base, adding papers and the image from the Yesterday's Memories CD. I also added doilies and a sticker from my stash. Finally, I added the black bow in her hair. This image is so sweet - wouldn't it be great for cookie party invitations or Christmas cards?

I hope you will check out the rest of the design teams' work and post a project of your own.

6 comments:

Wynn said...

Adorable image. I love the bow in her hair .....sooooo cute Joan. Hugs Wynn x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the vintage image on the second one!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Joan what gorgeous cards and the colours and your designs are wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


Janice said...

It is a lovely image Joan and you've made such a pretty card with it. Clever idea adding the bow to the little girls hair, Jx

Marina said...

Two very pretty cards, Joan. Love that big pink bloom and the vintage image is really sweet.

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards love the flower and embossing on the 1st one and gorgeous vintage image on the 2nd love the doily too
Carol x