Monday, August 3, 2015

Ooh La La

Hi! Today I'm posting a card I made for the Ooh La La Creations blog. The pretty image caught my attention right away!

To make the card, I began with a light blue cardstock base. Next I added two darker blue mats of cardstock. The image I used is from the Shawn Jenkins collection. It's called "Nautical". Isn't it lovely?!

The layers are called Pyramid Decoupage, which I cut into the diamond shapes. The shapes get smaller as you build the image. The "Relax" button is from my stash.

Please visit the Ooh La La Creations blog to see the beautiful Nautical creations created by my teamies!

5 comments:

Linby said...

Fab card and the button is the perfect touch.
Lynn x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that ship!!!

Wynn said...

Snap!!! Great choice of image. Love how you added the Relax button.....perfect. Wynn x

Janice said...

Very classy Joan, that is such a great card, simple can sometimes be so effective. Jx

Alli Devine said...

Joan I love this - that relax button tones so well with the lantern in the image and your dark blue mat really makes the image pop Alli x