Monday, October 13, 2014

Pink Lady and a Numbers tag

Halloween Moxxie blog hop going on now! Hop along and you may win a fabulous prize!!


Today I'm sharing two projects. The first is my pink lady collage that I made for the Just Imagine/Kreaxions dt. My pink lady is made from two character constructions stamps. I inked her shirt and cage skirt and added a bird and flowers from my stash. To really make this page pretty, I finished it with Kreaxions punches! I used punch #905 and the star template to make the pink doily that is behind her head. Then I used punch #923 with no inserts to make the border. I also cut the word dream and the cloud shape from the dream cloud style die. I am pleased with this collage and hope you like it too!

My next project is a tag I made for Make My Monday. The theme this week is Numbers. I sprayed my tag with Dylusions spray ink and then layered on the #2 tag from K& Co. The bird was added to a Martha Stewart doily, a gold brad added to the top and finally some Martha S. gold leaves. Play along with us this week at MMM!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! LOVING these!! That woman on the first one is FABULOUS!!!

Suzi B said...

Hi Joan, a fabulous friendly tag and a gorgeous pink lady
Suzi B xx

Jacqueline said...

What beautiful creations - just love that tag - Jacqueline xx