Thursday, June 5, 2014

Let's Dance

Today I am sharing my very first post for Moxxie! I used the "Night to Remember" collection when I made this page of my daughter and her husband, who were at a wedding reception. I love that these papers can be used for many different types of layouts.

The base of my 8 1/2" x 11" layout is blue cardstock and I layered the BFF's paper onto that. I cut the Prom paper to 7 1/8" x 9 3/4", keeping the flourish at the top. This piece of paper became the base for my photo, stickers and stars. The stars were punched from the chevron side of the Prom paper and then I splotched gold paint on them. I also punched some stars from gold vellum. I added the swirl and Dance the Night Away sticker from the Prom Cardstock Sticker sheet, after punching the saying with a scallop punch. It was layered onto a small white doily and a circle cut from the BFF's paper.

I love the bright colors of this paper collection! It is available at Scrapbook.com. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun! LOVING the colors and the stars!!!!

Leslie said...

great layout. love the stars with the gold paint.