Friday, December 17, 2010

Clip it Up Wall Mount


My 5th post for Simply Renee Clip it Up is on their blog (see link to left). This month I featured the Wall Mount. I've used mine above carts that hold my seasonal and cooking papers. The wall mount rod hangs above the two carts and I was able to put all of my seasonal and cooking embellishments on it.
It holds a ton of embellishments and I still have room for more!!
Using the wall mount for embellishments is just one way to use it! I came up with an alphabet of uses and here they are, from A-Z:
A- acrylic stamps
B- buttons, brads
C- collage clips, cards, chipboard
D- die cuts, decoupage pictures
E- embellishments, ephemera, embroidery floss
F- fabric, flowers, felt
G- German scrap
H- handmade paper, holiday craft items
I- ideas from magazines
J- jewelry making supplies
K- knitting patterns, kits
L- letters, latchhook yarns
M- metal items, mini books
N- number stickers, new product
O- origami paper
P- photos, patterns
Q- quilling items
R- ribbon, rhinestones, rub-ons
S- scraps of paper, stickers, stencils
T- Tim Holtz products, trims
U- unfinished projects
V- velvet scraps
W- wool felting supplies
X- x-stitch supplies
Y- yarn
Z- zillions of things!!!

I hope Santa brings you lots of Clip It Up products and that 2011 will be your best (and most organized) year ever!!

1 comment:

artzellie said...

Wow you have lots of ideas to get organized. I better get busy !! Nice ideas.