Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Here are some photos of my scrap room. The room is 12' by 28'. There are windows front and back and I have two standing floor lamps and a light over my table. I use lots of carts to organize my items; I have 18 black carts and 4 white ones with metal drawers in this room. I scrap by color and so that is how I have organized most of my things. I do have paper stored by company if I have a lot, and some by themes.



Carts which store colors (ribbon, rhinestones, buttons, etc.). Dress form which holds jewelry I've made and some I've gotten in trades.


My computer and wall calendar from Pottery Barn. I love that calendar; it's a whiteboard and my entire scrapping life is on there!! I change it monthly and write in all my design team work so I can see it at a glance.


The white carts hold my Thickers, cooking papers and embellies and Hobby Lobby products.



I got 4 pieces of this white furniture with the colorful baskets this year. I love the bright colors!! This piece stores blank cards, with misc. letter stickers and rub-ons in the boxes on top.


My paint, ink and stamping area. I like to keep my things in "zones" or areas so I can find things quickly. The inks are sorted by color, each to their own drawer. The stamps are sorted alphabetically, by theme.


The sewing area. The white furniture holds material. The wall hanging is a tribute to my mother, who loved to sew.


View of 1/2 the room. I love my work table (from Ikea). In fact, I have another one in my die cutting room!!

5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Oh me, oh my! What a FABULOUS room! Wowza....so nice and organzied! Love it!

Lolis said...

your space is wonderful, what a room and so organized! And you also have a die cutting room?!!

~jan said...

WOW-your room and organizational skills are impressive, Joan! :)

Suzanne said...

Whoa! Look how CLEAN your room is! Love all the storage, TFS! :-)

Elizabeth Golden said...

Wow aren't you the luckiest! What a beautiful creative space. I also wanted to take a moment to thank you for the lovely comment you left on my 1000th post.