Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Everyday Scrapper blog hop!

We are having a blog hop from May 1 - May 8 on The Everyday Scrapper. I am on the forum team there.
One day a week, I post a question of the day, scrapbook question of the day, a tutorial and something for daily inspiration.

Today I would like to ask this scrapbook question:
"What colors do you find yourself scrapping the most? Is it pastels? Brights? Vintage colors like browns and sepia?"

I love using bright colors! Blue and orange are one of my favorite combos!!
Think about what color type you like the most and scrap away!!
This is one of my most recent pages - using ATD papers and stickers.

17 comments:

Catherine said...

wow how adorable! and what a cute picture!!!

Noreen Smith said...

Love your bright colors Joan! I happen to love turquoise and lime and bright blue all mixed together! It's a good thing I have boys - this combo works so well for their pages!
Happy NSD!

Tabitha said...

adorable layout

~~Mia~~ said...

joan, that lo is too cute!!!

Christianna said...

What an adorable page! Thank you for sharing!

ScrappinAnn said...

I love the puffy letters and the colors. Just wanted to say hi from a TES team member

Evinta said...

To answer your question the colors i seem to be scrapping at the moment are greens and whites, wonder if i can pull away from that, doesn't help that the CATCHA is green!

hehe

Nicole Brenna said...

I love your blog and saw that you were a member of creative cookbooking...love it!

Ginny said...

Fun layout!

Dani said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is that picture??!! Wonderful lo! =)

Becky Moore said...

Smashing layout and such anadorably fun picture. me - I like brights best.

MoMo sprnany said...

I always go back to the earth tones...however lately green and blue seem to be my gravitational pull!

Christine said...

Oh my...I love that picture! The glasses are too funny! I think my go-to color scheme is browns and greens...with a kind of dusty vintage look! I keep trying the bright clean color look...I need to practice, though...it seems to always turn out vintage-y looking in the end...LOL!

Brennen said...

That pic is too CUTE! I don't find myself using the same colors as much as I find myself getting stuck in a rut with the same LO sketch. I'll do the same sketch in all different color schemes before I even realize what I'm doing.

Lisa Wilbur said...

Love the brights!

JulieAK said...

Sweet page, love the colors!

Anneliese Grassi said...

I love that lo! the colors are so bright & the picture makes me smile! Thanks for letting me hop on through! ;o)